Gingy and I did a little liberty this morning and it gave me a chance to assess where we're at since we've been playing online. My savvy string is frozen so I couldn't really use it this morning, thus, I just used my hands. Linda once said that it's good to play without your cs* at liberty because it helps you be more subtle.
Even without an extension of my arm liberty went really well. We tested the FE* pattern and played with porcupine a bit. Those are just the things that I thought up LOL. Gingy came up with a few other things to do as well. So we also got to do squeeze game over the pole and sideways over the cones.
The only thing that we definitely need to keep tweaking is the leadership balance(49% vs 51%). Any time I let Gingy come and stand with me, he would start nudging my hands and offering to nip. I handled it as best I could at liberty. Perhaps I should of simply stopped playing when I noticed dominance, but he was doing well at a distance and that's where I kept him most of the time. I know Linda has talked a lot about dominance and stuff, however I'm still in the dark about how to be polite in telling him he can simply stand quietly and not nip me. I guess I'll be doing some more research on LB dominance again LOL.
Feb 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment