Yesterday, Gingy and I did lots of porcupine games. We did lead by the mane, forelock, ear, tail, hock, and knee! It was really cool because he was super soft with everything! A couple of times he did have some opposition reflex, so we took it a little slower and did some friendly too.
The biggest challenge of the session was deciding what to do! Everything I tried with Gingy he did really well with, so we ran out of things to try rather quickly LOL. Oh and also we did some more of trying to get Gingy to just lean back and forth in his body without moving his feet and he did awesome. He was so with me, that all I had to do was think back and forth.
Yep, no doubt about it we are moving into level three!
Apr 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment