Whew! It's been awhile since I last posted, I've just been so busy(not really in a rut anymore! yay!). Finally today I had enough time to go see the ponies.
At first I just kinda hung out with them and then I decided to do something with Gingy. He was so light the whole time I played with him! I'd only been playing with him for fifteen minutes when he gave a nice soft response going sideways. I wanted to keep going, so I decided to stop right away! I didn't really want to stop being with Gingy so I took him out to graze after that nice sideways. The treats certainly have kept him motivated, he kept asking for once, but I didn't have any with me this time :( Oh well it's good to change it up a bit now and then. I was just so happy with how connected he was! While he was grazing he was still fairly light, I had to remind him to yield his hqs, but that was all. Wow, I was just soooooo amazed at how well he did today!
Marsy was very LB today, although at first she was more RB. Her mane has needed some attention for a long time, I liked it wild, but it was getting really really bad. She was a little nervous about the comb and hair spray, but I've been playing friendly game with those objects every time I play with her so today she didn't mind at all. In fact she wanted to eat grass and when I told her not to, then she had an attitude LOL. Eventually she let me get the main tangles out(we still have a long way to go in that area LOL), so we moved on to other things. I'd been hoping to see what she would think about going down the road since last time we did make a little progress with that. She didn't mind at all which was very interesting since last time we stopped when she actually looked at the road instead of hiding her face! I thought maybe it was just that we were moseying, but everything I asked for she did in a LB way. When I asked her to circle going to the right she didn't really want to. After being persistant and patient with her for awhile she finally did one good lap and she also blew, we called it quits there. I find it very strange that there have been two times including this time that she has gone almost all the way down the road without being bother at all and two times that she wouldn't even look at the road.....
I really enjoyed watching her change from slightly RB to totally LB. I felt like a strong knowledgable leader today, maybe that's why the changes were so fun and easy to see.
Oct 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment