We're the Blaze Gang

Welcome to our blog! I'm studying Parelli Natural Horsemanship with my two ponies, Gingo and Marsan. Both of them have flashy white blazes, hence the name. However, our name is more than just a play on the ponys' markings, it reflects what we are trying to do. We're blazing a new trail, one we've never traveled before; we are becoming true partners. Hopefully some day we'll be a trio all playing to together at the same time. This blog is dedicated to documenting all that we learn and all of our adventures too.

Jun 4, 2009

Gettin better and better

This weekend has been kinda hard for me, because I was starting to degrade myself again (Arggg), but I am getting better and better. I used to be totall oblivious to the fact that I was starting to degrade myself, but now I see it when it starts to happen and then I try to take action. I used to not be able to go on with normal functions when I started degrading myself, but now I just put those feelings away for another time, without trying to escape them. I used to not know how to deal with my negative feelings, but now I know what to do; I know that it's important to figure out what I've started to let myself believe, then change those beliefs. Now I understand that what you believe turns into what you feel, what you feel turns into what you do. I'm a very emotional and sensitive person, for me to be able to keep living life and still have all this turmoil inside, then to deal with it is a really big thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment