Well, I really wanted to play today, however we had a lot to do and I just didn't have time!
First we went to the soccer fields for my brothers practice(9:30 am) and I jogged for 45 mins(it felt great). Then I went to friend's til my practice(1:30 and goodness it was HOT!), I did pretty well, but I think I was a little worn out LOL. Also went to the tourist town and looked in the shops with another friend! So yeah, I never got a chance to play with my awesome ponies :(!
Still, I did get to feed Gingy tonight("every session begins when your horse first sees you"), and it was a super short and awesome session! He kind of went through a dominant stage where things went down hill a little bit with him being respectful at feeding time :p This time he was backing up and waiting! Sometimes he would come back in and I'd have to remind him to go and wait, but once he understood what I wanted he backed right up.
I still can't wait for my next session in which I will have time to play with a pattern or two!!!!
Til next time,
Aug 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment