Goodness this week has just been totally hectic for me! We started school this week, so I've been kinda trying to get comfortable with my schedule. I have quite a few subjects this year since I'm in highschool and I'm kinda getting stressed out by all of the deadlines! Last night I contracted the chills and I still don't feel very good :( I think I'm sick because I got sick last week and didn't rest long enough before jumping back into everything. Needless to say I haven't gotten play with my ponies for awhile. I miss my ponies!!!!!
I did get to feed them last night before I realized just how sick I was. Gingy is doing really good with feeding time now, he used to be so disrespectfull and now he is great. He knows he has to back up before I'll put the hay in so that's been a good thing for him. The only thing I need to do now is add a little variety to the blend, so he doesn't start assuming anything. I'm noticing that there is a very fine line between responsibility and assumption with horses.
Sep 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment