We're the Blaze Gang

Welcome to our blog! I'm studying Parelli Natural Horsemanship with my two ponies, Gingo and Marsan. Both of them have flashy white blazes, hence the name. However, our name is more than just a play on the ponys' markings, it reflects what we are trying to do. We're blazing a new trail, one we've never traveled before; we are becoming true partners. Hopefully some day we'll be a trio all playing to together at the same time. This blog is dedicated to documenting all that we learn and all of our adventures too.

Jul 22, 2009

I already miss my horsies!

Today we left for Kansas City and now we are at the hotel, thanks to my friend I will be able to about the KC celebration as it develops!

Even as I'm excited to start working with the parelli team tomorrow I miss my horses! And my family, I mean in the other order, family then horses...and cats LOL.

The drive here was pretty good, I crashed in the back for awhile(yesterday, stayed up 'til eleven PM, today, got up at at five). I've kinda had a cold though, so I've been really stuffed up and the change in altitude killed my ears. They finally popped about twenty minutes ago!

Can't wait to write about the celebration! Warning: I might be so tired though that I won't be about to tell all until I've rested up. I'll try and post pics when I get home...if I can figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment